Inspirational thoughts and random writings from the alumni and friends of Quad-Cities Christian Writers Conference.

Tuesday, October 4, 2011

DOWN IN THE BLOG BOG

By Sharon Wilhite

How can some bloggers write epistles with deep spiritual insights accompanied by tasteful photos and links to related websites EVERYDAY?!!! Why can't I also blog prolifically? Why can't I even blog in a timely manner at least once a month? Here are some excuses - I mean REASONS: (get the beat going first!)
 
My drain had a clog,
I had to walk my dog,
Too much fog (as in brain),
Time to butcher the hog,
Went out for a jog,
Slept like a log,
Oh, I'm down, down, down in the blog bog! 
(oh, yeah)
 
Well, enough of the "Blog Bog Blues." I am always telling my children, "Don't make an excuse, make an EFFORT."
 
Time to make time for some serious writing effort not some sorry excuses.


No comments:

Post a Comment